Media notice: The APEC-2017 Third Senior Officials’ Meeting and APEC 2017 events in August
1. There will be the following meetings to be held in Ho Chi Minh City and Can Tho City:
18th – 30th August 2017: The APEC-2017 Third Senior Officials’ Meeting and related meetings (SOM 3) in Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam.
23th – 24th August 2017: High-Level Meeting on Health and the Economy and Related Meetings in Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam.
27th August 2017: Senior Officials’ Meeting Dialogue on RTAs and FTAs in Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam.
28th August 2017: Symposium on Promoting Economic, Financial and Social Inclusion in Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam.
21th – 25th August 2017: High-Level Policy Dialogue on Food Security and Sustainable Agriculture in Response to Climate change in Can Tho City, Viet Nam.
- Media representatives who wish to cover the above-mentioned events should register online at http://www.apec2017.vn.
- Timeline for online media registration: from July 15th to August 8th, 2017.
3. Passport and Visa requirements:
Media representatives coming from overseas are required to possess passports or other applicable travel documents being valid at least 6 months with press visas upon their entries to Viet Nam.
Media representatives from economies which do not have visa exemption agreements with Viet Nam are advised to contact the respective-Viet Nam Embassies/Consulates in the Media Registration Form (visa pick-up place) to apply/pick up entries visa to Viet Nam.
4. Contact points:
Any specific requirements from the media relating to:
- Accreditation and coverage arrangements or any further enquiries, please contact:
Press and Information Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Viet Nam
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +84 24 3799 2259/ +84 98 998 1991
Fax : +84 24 3823 4137
- For visa arrangement and procedure, please contact:
Foreign Press Center, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Viet Nam
Mr Dan Anh Tuan
Tel : +84 166 666 8866
Email : email@example.com.
Mr Dinh Dung
Tel : +84 963648554
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org